Sunday, February 1, 2009

superbowl sunday



Today is Superbowl Sunday, I love football to death it really is my favorite sport. I made a cake that is a football field one side is Steelers the other side cardinals and in my opinion it looks hot like Paris Hilton hot. It took me and my mom like 35 min. to do and I didn't know if it was gonna come out right but thank god it did.We are haven friends come over we haven't seen them in a couple of weeks but hey, I love them to death but the children are so dang on annoying. I love them do not get me wrong but dang their SO annoying.I also hate the fact that the super bowl comes on SO late I really hate it and yeah I know I sound old saying that but in my opinion it does come on kinda late for a football game. But anyways that's really all I have to say for today on Superbowl Sunday.
BIG SIS OF 6

No comments: