Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Holidays

So the holidays are here and I usually would tell you I hate holidays that means family, Now this year it is different Im sorta excited about going to nana's house this year. Im most happy about the week after yay if you know me you know whats going on oh but I do have a bone to pick with the parents, Ya see I usually know every gift Im getting and my mom and dad and chuck wont tell me what Im getting and Im upset.But according to my mommy they wont tell me baceause Ill be 18 in august and of course I say "SO". So I tell her mommy please tell me "NO" but I really cant be mad at her because I kinda like surprises. Well that is all I have to say about my santa and I can say Im actually excited you dont usually hear that from me.


Love: Stephanie Glover
big sis of 6

No comments: